SHOP TOPICAL CBD PAIN CREAM WITH OPTI MSM/CBD
What is Arthritis Pain Relief w/ OPTI MSM + CBD:
CBD Pain Relief Cream:
What Is CBD Pain Relief Cream?
Is It Legal?
Yes, CBD topical pain creams are legal! As long as it’s hemp-derived and contains less than the THC threshold (0.2% or less), then it’s legal to purchase and use.
What Are The Benefits of CBD Pain Creams?
This topical CBD product can offer a wide range of benefits! CBD has anti-swelling and relieving properties which can help manage various types of discomfort. There are many CBD topicals on the market, but our CBD pain creams are unique in its ability to target specific areas of discomfort. Topicals like CBD creams, bath bombs, or lotions are usually more geared toward maintaining overall skin wellness.
- Soothe bothered skin
- Retain overall skin moisture
- Ease swelling and joint pain
- Reduce redness
- Achieve quick, localized relief
- Relieve general external discomfort
- Help maintain overall skin health
How Does It Work?
Why Do People Use CBD Pain Cream?
CBD pain cream, Arthritis Pain Relief w/ OPTI MSM + CBD is popular for its ability to soothe and support external wellness. CBD topicals are generally well-tolerated by most people, making them a good option for those who want to avoid consuming CBD internally (such as in the form of CBD oil or gummies). CBD salve in particular, though, can:
- Provide fast relief: You’ll feel effects immediately to within 15 minutes after applying!
- Target specific areas: You can apply salve externally to soothe physical discomfort.
- Give maximum-strength alleviation: Generally, salves are the strongest CBD topicals for external relief!
- Offer full spectrum benefits: This means you’ll experience the entourage effect, which occurs when all cannabinoids are present and working better together.
It’s also important to note that you can use CBD pain creams with other CBD products. So, if you’re consuming CBD oil internally and want to target specific areas of discomfort, topical CBD salve can offer even more relief.
Active Ingredients Breakdown: Arthritis Pain Relief w/ OPTI MSM + CBD
At Utoya Organics, we’re proud to provide our customers with natural and inclusive products! Our products are free of GMOs and never contain any dairy or gluten, so they’re suitable for vegans. All our products — including our organic Arthritis Pain Relief w/ OPTI MSM + CBD pain cream — also contain premium quality hemp and natural ingredients. Keep reading along with us to learn more about why we chose each ingredient in our CBD pain cream!
Aloe vera juice is a rich source of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals. This lowers oxidative stress on your body and reduces the risk of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or even cancer. Aloe vera juice is also an excellent source of: Vitamin C.
Coconut oil has many nutrients that can contribute to your health and to a good diet. It’s full of fatty acids that your body needs and may help improve cognitive function, metabolism, and hair and skin health.
Laboratory studies have found that MSM has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Sulphur, which is a major component of MSM, plays an important role in making collagen and glucosamine, both of which are vital for healthy bones and joints, and in the production of immunoglobulins, which help your immune system.
Extracted from the dried flowers of the arnica plant, Arnica Extract is known for its wound healing, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and pain relieving properties. Arnica stimulates circulation, speeding up the healing of skin and easing pain caused by inflammation.
Copaiba oleoresin has been related to properties including healing and anti-inflammatory effects, making it a potential candidate to treat oral lesions.
In aromatherapy, Sweet Basil Essential Oil is reputed to stimulate, clarify, calm, fortify, energize and uplift the mind. It is also said to repel insects, eliminate odor-causing bacteria, soothe headaches, and relieve respiratory as well as digestive discomforts.
When using black pepper essential oil for skin, we recommend blending it with a carrier oil such as grapeseed or sweet almond oil and massaging into sore muscles. It will help increase circulation and soothe the soreness. Blending with lavender essential oil and marjoram essential oil will additionally help with pain.
How To Use CBD Pain Creams?
Things To Avoid When Using CBD Pain Creams
While CBD pain creams are incredibly beneficial, there are a few things you should avoid when using them:
- Don’t use CBD pain creams on open wounds or cuts: CBD topicals are great for soothing sore muscles, but you should not use them on broken skin. If you have any open wounds, we recommend consulting with a doctor before using CBD pain creams (or any CBD product, for that matter).
- Don’t apply CBD pain creams to your face: CBD topical products are meant to be applied externally, but we don’t recommend using them on your face — especially if you have sensitive skin. If you’re looking for a CBD product for your face, try a lotion or infused-skincare product instead!
- Ask your doctor before using CBD pain creams if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding: We recommend avoiding CBD topicals while expecting or nursing to be on the safer side.